Wooden Fruit Glasgow/Scottish "rustic" Wooden Fruit Bowl?

Glasgow/Scottish "rustic" wooden fruit bowl? - wooden fruit

Last year when I was in Glasgow there is a market that takes place, and I bought a fabulous hand rectangular wooden bowl. My tenant is in love with him and tried desperately for her, if they have moved, so I hope that someone, perhaps the area of Glasgow could see the location, the names of the founders! I searched Google all the possible variations of the description and the eBay search without success.

I have some links to photos of the World Cup, but the description is as follows:

It is roughly rectangular and is large and very heavy. They are two meters long, 10 cm wide and 7 inches tall at its highest point. It is a light colored wood with lacquer, and is quite irregular. She has three cups of "separate" for inclusion of fruits, including one in the East is a kind of higher level than the other two. Exceptionally, there is no label or brand them in any part.

I assume that incumbents are not necessarily those of Glasgow, or even ScotlND, or even Britain, but I think I have to start somewhere!

Thank you very much for looking!

http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp25/ ...

http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp25/ ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment