Ibm Audio Driver>ibm, I Accidentally Deleted My Audio Driver Of Windows 2000 IBM Thinkpad 600E. How Can I Fix It?

I accidentally deleted my audio driver of Windows 2000 IBM Thinkpad 600E. How can I fix it? - ibm audio driver>ibm,

The driver must be within W2K. Be directly to search for new devices in the Control Panel and able to get your Windows CD. If not - I have the link to the IBM device driver in the sources you can find almost any driver 600E for you with the machine type. The type of machine is usually on a label on the underside of a laptop from IBM. Usually download the driver to a folder that I have to do on the C drive and run it from there. Click OK, because there are no CD W2K generic driver. His audio-chip is a generic driver on Cirrus CS4239 - see sources. You need this download to a folder that is in the C: drive. Unpack it and run it from the folder. A good free program to unpack the sources FreeZip-View-Link PC World - Good Luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment